Duration: 6 Month Contract / Possible Hire
Start: 2 Weeks
Location: Greensboro, NC
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is growing based on Innovative Technology and New Products. The speed of this innovation is being driven by the acceptance of new methodologies. Because of this growth they are making great strides in their AGILE/SCRUM practice. If you are a SCRUM Master and you are looking for a place to prove your Project Management and SCRUM metal then this could be the project and possible home for you.
The Scrum Master will work with agile teams within departments, work closely with product owners to ensure scope and requirements are properly defined, provide leadership to teams in the planning, requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and post-implementation of complex information system projects.
Key Enterprise Experience:
- Enterprise Project Management background working in a strong Agile Environment .
- Ability to work with strong Development teams and Product Owners
- Skills working in a fast paced matrix work place
Nice To Have:
- Background working with .NET / SQL Applications Products
- Background working as a Developer/QA Analyst or DBA